Wire Connector and Stripper
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Do you have exposed wires at home? Or are you looking to fix some? Maybe you need to do some wire management on some appliances or gadgets?
Either way, having neat and organized wires goes a long way. Using this amazing Quick Wire Connector, your wires will look clean, organized, and safe!
Aside from its easy-to-use mechanics, it's 100% safe for your wires whether they are old or new.
Simply place the drill bit on your drill, insert the wires you want to compress, and connect then turn it on! The drill bit does it all for you in a clean, compact manner.
Improving Work Efficiency: The Wire Connector and Stripper can twist and strip wires simultaneously. It can help increase productivity and prevent sore fingers and cramping hands.
Easy Operation: The Wire Connector and Stripper with a 3/8” hex shank can be attached to an impact driver and/or power drill for easy operation to help alleviate repetitive motion injuries.
High Quality: Made from high-quality 45# precision steel for good performance and high-precision quality.
The Wire Connector and Stripper can not only be used with a power drill but can be used manually. Two screwdriver bits included for manual twisting and stripping wire
How to Use:
- Fix the Wire Connector and Stripper to the hand electric drill, and arrange the several wires to be aligned;
- Insert the wires into the corresponding slots in turn, and use forceps to clamp the wires tightly near the connector;
- Start the pistol drill, press the point of force forward, and pull it out that rotates for less than one second.
Hand Tools Electronic Work Decrustation Pliers With Power Drill Electric Wire Accessories Twisting Wire Stripper Dropshipping
100% brand new and high quality.
Improving Work Efficiency: The wire twisting tool can twist and stripe wire simultaneously, it can help increase productivity and prevent sore fingers and cramping hands. NOTE: Always Turn off breakers before working on electrical systems
Easy Operation: The wire connector tool with 3/8” hex shank can be attached to impact driver and power drill for easy operation, helps alleviate repetitive motion injuries
High Quality: Made from high quality 45# precision steel for good performance and high-precision quality
The wire connector tool can not only be used with power drill, but can use manually. Two screwdriver bits included for manual twisting and stripping wire
Item type: Wire Stripper
Material:45# precision steel
1. Measure the length of the strip to be stripped
2. Place a good amount of wire into the corresponding hole and clamp it with a vise
3. Press the parallelizer in the direction of the arrow to rotate and parallel
4. Parallel completion
1. Prepare the hand drill and attach the liner to the hand drill
2. Insert the three strands of the parallel thread separately, fix the tail end with a vise, and fit the threader and the vise as much as possible, and the three wires must be clamped. If not clamped, it will affect the joining effect.
3. Start the electric drill to start the electric drill, and slowly rotate the aligner. During the rotation, the aligner should be pressed firmly in the direction of the vise. When the winding is completed, the aligner can be loosened and the thread is removed.
1. Pliers clamp the wires, the wires need to be parallel to one row, and clamped with force
2. The pliers are in close contact with the parallelizer
1 *Wire Stripper
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow 0.5-2 cm differences due to manual measurement.